This is available for all new students, both local and internationals. Note that you can only start the process of applying for accommodation after you have completed your academic registration.
The first steps towards applying for accommodation are as follows:
- Open the Residence Management System.
- This link will take you to the Student Accommodation Access, as seen below, where you will apply for accommodation on‑Campus.
- You will then have to provide your login details as in Step 3 above in order to access the system. The login details are as follows:
- Username: your Student Identity Number.
- Password: your Student Identity Number.
- Finally Click on Login in order to access the System.
- Complete the online Application Form noting that all fields with an asterisk are mandatory;
- Make sure to apply as “First Year Student”
- Once you have completed the Application Form, then submit it by clicking “FINISH”.
- After submitting your application, a pop‑up message will appear with a reference number informing you that your application has been submitted. Do note the reference number.
- Please note that acceptance of the application does not guarantee accommodation.
- The names of those admitted into residence will be published on the University Website/intranet
- Special consideration shall be extended to those with medical conditions, disability, being an orphan and vulnerable with supporting documents submitted to Student Welfare and international students. If you send documents by email use: email@example.com