1.MSc. Natural Resources Management and Environmental Sustainability (Bindura University of Science Education), Zimbabwe.
2. BSc. Geography and Environmental Studies (Zimbabwe Open University, Zimbabwe).
3. Diploma in Education (University of Zimbabwe),Zimbabwe
Gondo Reniko, a PhD candidate (University of Botswana), obtained his MSc. and BSc. Degrees at Bindura University of Science Education and Zimbabwe Open University (Zimbabwe), respectively. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the Okavango Research Institute (ORI), University of Botswana (UB) in southern Africa. He worked as a Primary school teacher for six years and as a secondary school teacher of Geography up to Advanced level for ten years in Zimbabwe. He worked as a part-time lecturer for 10 years (Zimbabwe Open University) and for 3 years at Bindura University of Science Education. He joined Okavango Research Institute, University of Botswana in February 2016. He is currently pursuing a PhD in Natural Resources Management degree (University of Botswana).
1.GEC 431 INTRODUCTION TO WETLANDS RESEARCH
2. ORC 600 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. Water Resources management and governance
3. Population flows
5. Problems of Human settlements